Pool safety fence repair specialists understand strict new Pool fencing laws, which require all pools to be inspected and repaired for certification, and know how to fix problems so your kids are kept safe. We work with pool owners and pool inspectors to undertake this work so pool owners can get that all important certificate of compliance which is issued by a certified pool inspector upon a satisfactory inspection.
Brisbane Handyman specialises in pool safety repairs and in most cases can guarantee successful compliance as we liaise closely with inspectors to find suitable solutions for sometimes very difficult pool fencing problems. Brisbane Handyman is well equipped to make repairs requested as a result of an inspection which can commonly include the following:
- Reinstall gate hinges or install angled covers to meet climbable object requirements
- Adjust gates so they self close
- Install 60 degree angled timber (fillets) to external fence rails so they are not climbable
- Install additional palings as instructed by inspector
- Remove garden beds or ground adjoining pool fence which reduces height from the min. 1200mm required
- Install perspex sheet or vertical palings to climbable areas along pool fence
- Remove climbable plants from the pool fence
- Permanently lock all windows with access to the pool area by fixing with screws etc.
- Perform any repairs requested by the inspector.
Brisbane Handyman provides a unique and simple online quote and job submission to rectify any problems that your pool inspection has found.
1/ Click on “online quote.” (top of home page)
2/ Complete your details and select your Pool Inspectors report file to upload.
3/ Send your form. We will quote you based on the inspectors report on works to be carried out to make your swimming pool compliant. Please ensure you provide the inspectors phone number (usually on the report) and your own contact details along with any notes.